dgskydive

Tunnel league rocks!

So last weekend we had another 2way tunnel league at the Perris Tunnel.

Can I just say FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

I know people have posted about it already but it was the most fun I have had in a long time.

Full contact RW baby!! Just go fast and don't kill each other. Lot's of 360's, 540's and 720's. Plenty of verticals and other ways to bruise up your buddies (or yourself). If you guys are into RW and like the tunnel. This is the thing or you.

Hats off to Christy Frikken for coming up with such a good event. That girl works her ass off.
Dom

That's because you kick ass, sweetie. :)

Just go fast and don't kill each other. Lot's of 360's, 540's and 720's. Plenty of verticals and other ways to bruise up your buddies (or yourself)

:D:D:D

You aren't kidding...every time someone's body parts hit the glass, every one of us watching on the other side of the glass moaned and groaned!

B| Observers cry out, "OHHHHHHHH!!!"

Seriously though, Open class guys/girls looked SO HOT in there. (So freakin fast and aggressive...YESSS!!!) It was just fabulous! I can hardly wait to see more. B|

P.S. YES, Christy is SO GOOD at this and all the events that she puts together for us...mad props and thanks to her for all that she does!

So last weekend we had another 2way tunnel league at the Perris Tunnel.

The tunnel league is massive fun! Christy invited me to play with y'all, and I can't thank her enough. What a mind warp! I loved the intensity of the event and the fun-loving nature of all the competitors. Every round was high-fives and smiles and not nearly enough time! And "dizzy-cats", my new favorite block.

If anyone reading this is considering it, or has the flexibility in schedule, you owe it to yourself to do this!

I know people have posted about it already...

Guess I've missed it. Even did a quick search on "tunnel league perris" and found only this thread for this year?

Hats off to Christy Frikken for coming up with such a good event. That girl works her ass off.

"Frikken Insanity" - aptly named company. Christy, you rock girl! The format is ideal for friendly competition. Perris is lucky to have you.

-- Dave

just wait till this saturday when the big dogs fight it out, all for our entertainment: Dan BC, JOhn Hamilton, Doug Forth, Pat MCgowan, the tunnel league overall winner and a mystery guest go head to head to settle once and for all whose the best! I'm taking bets! should be awesome to see. This saturday 19th 8pm be there!B|

just wait till this saturday when the big dogs fight it out, all for our entertainment: Dan BC, JOhn Hamilton, Doug Forth, Pat MCgowan, the tunnel league overall winner and a mystery guest go head to head to settle once and for all whose the best! I'm taking bets! should be awesome to see. This saturday 19th 8pm be there!B|

Post some video afterwards... :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com