captainbb7

camp mojo

I heard May 28/29... weekend after CaSL meet 2.

Yep, ya know the sad part? This was the first I had heard of it....And yes, I am bringing the whip.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Gonna be a lot of back to back rotations.../

oooh, you guys are gonna be sore!
Someone pls remind Chromy to take his Muti ;)

Sorry I am gonna miss this one...

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Wish I could be there this time, but there is too much going on the next two months

If you are scared, just admit it.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Which of you coaches are going to be there? I assume Chromy, and I heard Alex too. You going to be there Ron?

Last I checked I will be there....Alex is reported to be there, the Chrome Dog is in da houze.

Rumors mentioned something about Matt.

What's up!

Slight change from our end... yeah... Ian isn't coming now (work) and Beth might be bailing too(work)?! So Yev and I are splitting Ian's time (him now 2.5 hours, me 2.0)... I REALLY hope Chromy has some FL people coming otherwise it's going to be crazy because it will be nothing but back-to-back-to-back sessions. We'll almost find out what it's like to be a coach and fly the whole day straight ;-)

See ya guys Saturday!

Post-game report for Mojo Camp #5...

GREAT time, as usual. Only Yevgeniy and I were there the whole time -- Beth was there for the first day, but had to bail for work. Chromy and Alex were the two coaches (for true 1-on-1 coaching!) because Captain Smartass decided not to grace us with his presence... oh well, next time!

I know I flew over 3+ hours, learned a ton, and can't wait to go back.

So now the info you're all waiting for... the next trip is scheduled for September 24-25, so mark your calendars and get of work now ;)