j3zz

What 2-way points to try?

Sorry if this is a repeat post, I have done a search and did not find anything.

Anyway my brother and I are starting to do some 2-way RW and I was wondering if there is a resource available that will show me all the points we could try and there associated names, would be good if they had little pictures to help.

I know a few points but not that many any help would be much appreciated

Also suggestions on exits would be nice, want to be aiming to aquire skills useful in 4-way

Jeremy:)

"Now I know why the birds fly"
Hinton Skydivers

Thanks
That is one cool document shold keep us busy for a while.

Do you know any docs that just give the names of each position in like a table with pics?

Thanks
Again
J

"Now I know why the birds fly"
Hinton Skydivers

Do you know any docs that just give the names of each position in like a table with pics?

I don't know of anything like that I'm afriad - not for 2-way at least. 4-way and 8-way dive pools can be found here though... http://www.omniskore.com/ipc_pool_menu.htm

I see you jump at Netheravon - I'll be there this weekend so give me a shout and I'll be happy to show you some basic 2-way dives with names.:)
Vicki

Is an Opposed Stairstep = Open Accordion ??

Stairstep - right hand to left foot or; left hand to right foot

(An open SS is a 4-way formation where you have 2 stairsteps and the center has an accordian grip in a fashion that the four people form a long diagonal rather the the accordian which gives them the zigzag pattern (called a Helix) - try drawing it with stick figures. A 2-way "opposed stairstep" does not make sense and that manual is royally messed up for calling it anything other than an open acc)

Open Acc - right hand to right hand or; left hand to left hand

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants