mischo

Majik DVD

I've not (yet) seen the GK video. The Majik DVD is a 'movie', whereas the Airspeed Mind Maps CD is a computer program done as a website. I can play with both on my computer, but only the Majik on my home theater system (haven't done the HTPC thing yet).

Yes, it is entertaining. Yes, it is informative. It has a fair amount of content, including some talking-head interviews with the team, their Nats performance and the Malevsky Cup.

I like the Majik DVD. I'm glad I bought it. I cannot answer the 'worth it' question, because that's up to each. But I will say the more hard-core 4way you are, the better the value. Unless you've already turned a 23.1 in competition, that is. ;-)

-- Dave

Got it (well actually I have 200 of them in my living room).

I am planning on doing a review here and other places about it.

I have seen it, and I have to say it is nicely done.

It has almost 2 hrs of footage. When Brian was making the DVD he asked me if folks would rather wait a few more days for the release and jam as much footage as possible on it, or get it out on time.

I told him to pack that DVD full of skydiving, and he did.

I have only watched the skydiving part of it so far, I have not gotten into the interviews yet, so I am not ready to give a full report.

But I think it is worth it. On one DVD you get the current US Teams exits and blocks. Plus you get the World Record 23.1 Avg. The winning US National 4 way dives, and about a mths worth of training jumps to watch.

At a party at the Sunpath building we played this DVD and several folks just stopped and watched it over and over.

You can get it from:

The Sunshine Factory
Windline Gear Store in Lake Wales
The Majic website Here
Or the NSL website.

Its a good DVD.....

I'll write a review latter when I get the chance.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Hi!
I have all the three Videos/Dvd/CDRom...
They are all very formative, but I think that those of Majik and Airspeed are more complete that the one of the GK.
I would have loved to find some tunnel sessions in the Majik DVD...
Anyway it's worth the money I have payed.

Igor