Unstable

RW Skills Camp sometime in March

Alright Everbody - Looks like I won't be making Collegiates this year - so I'll be saving a little Extra $ for a trip.
I'm working on Relative work right now - Until i get good at that - i'm not even touching freefly or anything else. If i try to learn multiple Diciplines simultaneously, i'll just wind up mediocre at everything.
I have about 200 jumps now, by March I'll probably be around 275. I'm looking for a good, maybe 7 day relative work coach program anywhere in the continental US. I see Coaching programs and Seminars offered at the larger DZ's on a regular Basis, but i thought i would come here and get some opinions on what i can really do to further myself as a belly flyer. At my home DZ, there are maybe 4 or 5 jumpers that have acquired a degree of advanced proficency in relative work. [:/]
Let me know if you know of any good coaching programs, what you thought of them, what you advise, et cetera ! It'll be a great excuse for myself to get out of Kansas and Meet some of you dz.comers!!
=========Shaun ==========

Go here:

www.airspeed.org

Find Kirk Verner's email address and shoot him an email to ask about when the Airspeed skills camps are happening this season. There's usually one going on around either the beginning or end of March.

Or, try DanBC's Perris Performance Plus. Links are on the perris website:

[/url]www.skydiveperris.com[/url]
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Oh yes, if you don't have much RW/belly coaching, I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend doing a tunnel camp first.

I sorta did it backwardss, did an airspeed 4-way camp, THEN went to the tunnel. I know if I had done the tunnel first, that first skills camp would have been much more profitable.

Perris's tunnel will be up and running by then, too.

www.tunnelcamp.com
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I never Knew a Tunnel Camp Could be that Profitable - at first I was a little Hesitant to put fourth that Money without any Jumps to show for it - if that can really Improve my flying - I'll need to put some serious thought into it. Thanks for your help!
=========Shaun ==========

I've been through seven of the Airspeed tunnelcamps. I believe the results speak for themselves. I highly recommend them.

... Um, not that you need to do seven camps to get better...

...*I* needed seven camps to get better... ;-)

... most people improve dramatically after only one camp!

... I really should just go to bed.