Jetace1

Nationals 2003: Stranded!

Unfortunately, due to the massive price-gouging which the airlines are currently practicing, the only affordable airfare I could find puts me into Orlando airport at 7:50am on Fri, Oct. 17th. That's 15 hours before my teammates on Mr. Pink!

Is there anyone out there who might be able to give me a ride from Orlando International (MCO) to either the DZ or better yet, to my hotel which is nearby?

If you're on an Intermediate team, I'll freely dispense as much wisdom as possible, along with buying beer and paying for gas money. :)
If you're on an Open team, I'll still buy the beer and gas, but I'll just sit quietly with my mouth shut and try not to drool all over myself. :P

FYI, I'll have two rigs and a week's worth of clothes with me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bobby - Onyx 4-Way Team
www.onyx4.org
"I thought you said you fall fast."

If you would fly into TPA...maybe things would have worked out for ya!

BTW you team did great while you were sick.

Of course they would have done better if that jackass they picked up didn't key the "C" before it was built.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Hey Bobby-baby! John and Tammi arrive that night at 5pm, and Szky and I get in at 6. If you make it 8 hours at MCO without going nuts or finding another ride (probable!), I'm sure we could squeeze you into our hot sh*t mini-van. All I ask is if you start drooling (also probable around the Adrenaline chicks), just do it in the back seat. Great, thanks. ;) Mel

Melanie BABY!!!!! How you doing?

Thanks for the offer! I was actually able to get an earlier ride around Noon with Kurt from the Golden Knights.

However, if things fall through and my flight is delayed for some reason, you may see me standing outside trying to hitch a ride. Sorry, but there's no way I'm sitting in the back seat! I'm sitting on your lap all the way there! YEAH!

I'm totally looking forward to seeing the whole Adrenaline gang again! I love you guys! I wish I could get down to the Elsinore 'hood more often. I'll be waiting for y'all in Lake Wales.

Ron, I saw the video tapes from the Meet. You're like a machine, man! I've got some questions for you once I finish comparing our previous times to the ones with you at Tail. You must have a boatload of tunnel time to be burning 360s like that!

Bobby - Onyx 4-Way Team
www.onyx4.org

Hey Bobby: I would wait the 8 hours for the chance to have Mel sit on my lap. So how's your tummy? How many teams can Ron jump on at nationals? Hope you guys have a blast. Since i am staying here in Oregon you will have great weather. :D

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

Yo Steve-o!

Thanks, but there's no way I can get that Thursday off work. Cripe, these people expect me to work, like, Monday through Friday every week! What the heck is that all about?

Nationals will be a ball this year! We can get all the Advanced gangs together and play poker while we watch the thunderstorms roll through! >:( Creeper races anyone?

Actually, the weather down there seems to be getting better, even though there were about 20 weather-holds at the Regionals at Lake Wales.

Bobby - Onyx 4-Way Team
www.onyx4.org

Harry!

You're not going to Nationals??? What's up with that???

My stomach is FINALLY better. Hurled my brains out for almost 24 hours, thanks to a specially-aged dose of warm Hamachi sushi.

If I even SEE a piece of Yellowtail ever again, I'll lose my lunch.

Bobby - Onyx 4-Way Team
www.onyx4.org

You're not going to Nationals??? What's up with that??? :(

Nationals will be a ball this year! We can get all the Advanced gangs together and play poker while we watch the thunderstorms roll through! Creeper races anyone? :S

Bj & Tyree get a little quirkie when you mention Fl or NY. I hope we plan for Perris next year. The closer it gets to Nationals, the more it is killing me that I am not going.[:/]

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

Harry!
If I even SEE a piece of Yellowtail ever again, I'll lose my lunch.

Ahh, I can see it now..... Mr. Pink in the plane getting ready to jump round 10 all tied up for 1st place. Mr. Jade sits quietly near the door contemplating the dive, then suddenly he catches a whiff of the the thing he most dreads... Yellowtail[:/][:/] He tries to compose himself but can't, the other team has found out his weakness and capitalized on the opportunity to wreak havoc on poor Bobbys' belly:o
To be continued.....

Never show them your weakness man, NEVER!!!!

570:)

Ron, I saw the video tapes from the Meet. You're like a machine, man!

I've got some questions for you once I finish comparing our previous times to the ones with you at Tail.

I can teach you to key any formation from the back if ya like....Its a little thing I call "I got my grips, they MUST be ready!"

Since I don't have a team right now...I will just be walking around looking stupid during 4way. I'll help anyway I can, but the nationals is not really a plae to change what you are doing.

Your group was a lot of fun. They probley would have done better with you however....I was a little busy that weekend and we didn't even get to creep one round.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

How many teams can Ron jump on at nationals?

Right now none.

Anyone need an experienced alternate?

I just want the damn Nationals T Shirt.

How many teams can Ron jump on at nationals?

Right now none.

Anyone need an experienced alternate?

I just want the damn Nationals T Shirt.

You got one last year in Chicago, they were handing out US Nationals 2003 Lake Wales shirts.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!