ProXtremist

2-Way Collegiate team

I just formed a 2-way RW collegiate team in the eastern region. I have 104 jumps and my partner has around 60. The only way we will make enough money for training, registration, and transportation to florida is through fund-raising and we'll need around $2000 total. any ideas or anything else that will be helpful in making our goal a reality?
thanks in advance

work at mcdonalds? or you could pack? You make 5 dollars each rig you pack. That's only 400 packjobs for your 2 way collegiate dream to come true!!!! :D:D:D

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Car washes, bake sales, get a whuffo to agree to jump then ask for donations/"votes" whether or not s/he should do it, talk to your local dzo and see if they'll kick you down $15 or so for every tandem you bring in then promote the shit out of skydiving at the school...

Good luck!

Well, I agree with the car wash idea. You could get some of your hot skychick buddies to do it and charge more!! :D Otherwise, there's always selling your car...........DEDICATION IS THE KEY.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

both have to have less than around 125 to compete in novice, then less than 400 to compete in intermediate, and over 401 is advanced...you can jump up and compete at a harder level but if you have more than 125 jumps, u can't compete in novice, etc... yeah, the chix would make more money wouldn't they? hmmmmm thx

I hate to break it to you, but to compete in 2-way at Collegiates you must be a Novice. So if you want to compete, you better not make more than 125 jumps before Round 1.

And here is that section in the Competition Manual:

D. Event No. 4—2-Way Formation Skydiving: Each
round will consist of a sequence of three or four
(whichever is drawn first) scoring formations from
the current Collegiate dive pool.
1. Each team member must be Novice.
2. Each team consists of two members and is
eliminated if, for any reason, either team
member is unable to compete.