superstu

kurupee freefly suit question

I'm trying to decide where to get a freefly suit and all the kurupee suits I see have the "kurupee.com" logo somewhere on the suit, do you have a choice on where it's located and how big? I just don't like seeing that big "sign" on the suits.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I got one...everything looked great except for the giant patch. So I removed it. Looks much better now. Everyone who saw the suit asked, "why the big ugly patch?" It's unfortunate because I wouldn't mind a small Kurupee logo so people know who made it. But the big one has to go! It comes off easily with no damage. Just make sure to do it before the fabric fades around it.

It's a giant and I mean GIANT patch on the right leg, right on the front. Basically on the suit I just got, it would cover your whole right thigh. That is literally my only gripe. Other than that, the suit is awesome, resonably priced and got here quick.
-----------
Ready, Set, Gooooooo

The other issue with the giant patch is that it's hard to actually read the "Kurupee." It's in that computer block font and the people who looked at it at trouble making it out. It's a cool design, though. I just wish it wasn't so damned big and weirdly placed.