DALAILAMA

Who is coming to CPC meet #5

:( I go lower in the standings with every meet. I'd be better off NOT showing up B|.. but I'm gonna chance it and see if I can't scootch up just a little. See you there kids.

you go up a notch in my books for every meet you make it to.
Watch out for planters.

Just another quick heads up, I'm bringing up some Competition Velocities for you guys to demo. Various sizes. PD's not shipping these out to demo, they will be available at selected events throughout the year where competition pilots are present. Just grab me before or after the meet and we can set you up. They are on risers. Keep in mind, they are to try out before or after the meet, not to compete with.
Watch out for planters.

Just another quick heads up, I'm bringing up some Competition Velocities for you guys to demo. Various sizes. PD's not shipping these out to demo, they will be available at selected events throughout the year where competition pilots are present. Just grab me before or after the meet and we can set you up. They are on risers. Keep in mind, they are to try out before or after the meet, not to compete with.

what are you trying to tease me into coming down there????

besides with my wingloading changes I would have to fly a 90 not my 103 so the comp is not even viable right now (stupid diet/exercise working too well)

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Dave, you should consider adding all your awesome excuses as to why you can't do something to the neighboring thread. You have some really good ones, really, every time i read or hear them i praise you for being so innovative. It's a different one every time!

the real one is that house thing I bought eating all my cash...

you around this weekend to perhaps set up a course down by the pond?
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

For those of you wondering....one cessna practice load went up at 9 am and we've been on a weather hold since then. Weather doesn't look promising for the day and iffy for tomorrow so right now, if you're not here, you're not missing much...[:/]

Lots of people asking where you are Adam!! You're missed...:$