ReyNier

King of Swoop registrations to date

Competitor list for the "King of Swoop" in Empuriabrava /Spain 26th - 30th of July so far:

Brian Vacher, Jay Moledski, Ian Bobo, Shannon Pilcher, Jonathan Tagle, JC Colclasure, Bruno Brokken, Jeff Provenzano, Arnaud Fletcher, Dirk Höhne, Cathy Bouette, Nina Engel, Anika Bormann.

Total price money will be 20.000,00 US$

For participants of the World Championships in Austria having to travel check out cheap flights from GERONA to BRATISLAVA at RYANAIR.COM

Reynier, you'll have to postpone the event......have'nt you heard that the Catalan Arm Wrestling Championship is being held in Roses at the same time?..........pedro anos, perro chompa, and bueno esdente have been confirmed as is el emotellotelador!!!!!!!!!!!! cant miss that.....
I havent come here to protect him from you........i'm here to protect you from HIM.....

:ph34r: Oh sh** !!! Thanx, 'wasn't aware of that. I'll think of a plan B to keep the public with us! I'm sure the bikini girls aside the coolest swoop event would be the option! Could you ask Anna to arrange them?!? If they come, I'll be there as well!

Renier, the grownups have deleted all my hilarious threads and replies........shame they were not as fussy when electing their last retard of a president.......... ;)...god bless.....
I havent come here to protect him from you........i'm here to protect you from HIM.....

Competitor list for the "King of Swoop" in Empuriabrava /Spain 26th - 30th of July so far:

Brian Vacher, Jay Moledski, Ian Bobo, Shannon Pilcher, Jonathan Tagle, JC Colclasure, Bruno Brokken, Jeff Provenzano, Arnaud Fletcher, Dirk Höhne, Cathy Bouette, Nina Engel, Martin Reynolds.

Total price money will be 20.000,00 US$

For participants of the World Championships in Austria having to travel check out cheap flights from GERONA to BRATISLAVA at RYANAIR.COM