berchtoldaj

New Jersey CPC Schedule 2006

New Jersey CPC Schedule:

#1 Saturday April 22, 2006- Crosskeys, NJ- Coach- Jimmt Tranter
#2 Saturday May 13, 2006- Crosskeys, NJ- Coach- Jimmy Tranter
#3 Saturday June 10, 2006- Crosskeys, NJ- Coach-TBD
#4 Saturday July 8, 2006 - Crosskeys, NJ-Coach- TBD
# 5 Saturday August 5, 2006 Crosskeys, NJ-Coach-TBD
Each meet will consist of 6 round-2 speed, 2 distance, and 2 accuracy. Sunday will be held as a rain/weather date. We will be running Crosskeys Swoop Club on the Friday before each meet- thats 10 hop-n-pops for $10 each for practice at 6:30 am(no wind) turning the 206. Call ahead to reserve a slot. Courses will be set up the Friday prior for practice runs.
For more information please contact Albert Berchtold [email protected]
Watch out for planters.

Quick FYI. Having the meet at the same dz everytime doesn't help competition swooping. Different meets, different places will help round your pilots better. It's too easy to be comfy on your home dz. Also, attracting 'new blood' is essential to our sports survival. IMO it's important to try and travel around as much as possible to introduce new pilots to the sport.

Regardless, have fun this season and be safe everyone.

Blues.
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

What about the other dz in the region that want to be aprt of the cpc? I know that there are people all over the the New England are that Want to be apart of the cpc! I cantcomplain to much being thatIts my home dz, but the other posts have a point that being at the same dz is not the best for diversity. We ma get complacent in our swooping seeing the same thing evertime! If theres people out there that are willing to put in the time that Al has put into this then you can get your own cpc league or, you can contact all and see if theres something that can be worked out. But for now, dates are set! Come to CK for swoop club! You cant beat that price on a weekly bases!

Come to CK for swoop club! You cant beat that price on a weekly bases!

Sure you can. Come to Sky Knights and pay $7 any day of the week for a hop-n-pop out of the 182.

You guys suck!!! I pay $24 for 3k hop n' pops up here in Canad'ia. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over