Kimblair13

CC 95

what w/l and stuff? i didnt know you liked cobalts. have you ever jumped one? you've jumped alot of long diving elpt's, does the comp cobalt steeper than the orig cobalt?
how was your weekend g.
j

Hey, a lil under 1.8. My canopy now is similar to a cobalt. (So, I've been told). I want a canopy similar to it. I don't know how the comp cobalt flies. The guy I'm buying it from is giving me 10 days to make sure I'll like it. Good weekend. I jumped with a news reporter and it was on the news at 6:30.:D Next door I guess had a girl land a round reserve and she broke her ankle.:S

I jump CC105, WL about 1.8
Opening are good, flare is perfect, flies fine. For me, it's similar to C120, but flies faster, dives deeper and more funny. There were no any hard openings at all. Every opening was very soft and 2-stage, as promised, regardless of packing - but it's more sensible to body position during deployment than my previous Cobalt 120.

There were some problems with turning after deployment - sometimes it did 45 - 360 turns after deployment - but it's seems that it was because of my movements after 1st stage.

Now I have fixed body position and do some packing tricks - and there are no turns for some jumps... Hopefully this issue is fixed.

with your experience and yrs in the sport you should in no way buy this canopy -------- because I was eyeballin' it and it looks like I got swooped:)Have fun with it and let me know if you decide you don't want it
Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

with your experience and yrs in the sport you should in no way buy this canopy -------- because I was eyeballin' it and it looks like I got swooped:)Have fun with it and let me know if you decide you don't want it
Voodew

LOL...:D I'll for sure let ya know if I'm not gonna keep it.
Kim