ianmdrennan

CPC circuit GA/TN/AL

well since I just got this velo I guess I will have to spend some time learning it before competing.

Good thing cause if I hadn't I would have to beat all of you under that crossfire 109......:P

*listens for the laughter......:S
my power is beyond your understanding.

well since I just got this velo I guess I will have to spend some time learning it before competing.

Good thing cause if I hadn't I would have to beat all of you under that crossfire 109......:P

*listens for the laughter......:S

hey man, im not too far ahead of you on the velocity. im still learning it also. so you liking it?

did you move to tallahassee also?. damn dude i was down there this past weekend hangin out. goin to clubs, loosing my way around. and forgetting where i was and where i was going.lol...:D

hey man, im not too far ahead of you on the velocity. im still learning it also. so you liking it?

did you move to tallahassee also?. damn dude i was down there this past weekend hangin out. goin to clubs, loosing my way around. and forgetting where i was and where i was going.lol...:D

dood I just got it saturday...:P

yeah man I live in tally now. ;)
you should have called.....well...we were in Atlanta picking up gear, but we came back to tally for sunday evening jumping.
my power is beyond your understanding.

i'm organizing the washington/oregon/ and maybe BC canada district. Our schedual isn't out yet, cause i'm having trouble getting a hold of some of the DZO's. So all of you that are in my district, just be patient for a little bit :)
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I'd like to know when the schedule is going to be available... I read at the CPC website that you needed 200 hundred high-performance landings to compete, I might like to set a goal of entering something midseason if I knew when midseason was.

Drop a PM to FreeflyPimp (he's organizing it all). I have a tentative schedule but don't want to release it before Dave (especially if things change). I think it's safe to say that mid season will be in the june'ish timeframe though.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

First off this isn't directed toward you personally, but i just wanted to let you and others know that just because a jumper has 200 HP landings doesn't automatically allow him/her to compete, safety is of utmost importance. So if there is someone who is unsafe in my region (washington/oregon) I won't let them compete until they show me they can be safe.

However, for you personally, i do hope you can compete and do well in the competions, just don't work around a timeframe, work around quality and safety. see ya
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I'll be taking the prize money home 'cause I'll be flyin' THIS wing...

Hey Beezy! I love the SUPER body you have acquired since I last sang girl scout songs with you! Hope to see you soon.

I have something in my pocket that belongs across my face,,,,, (HEY GUYS< DON"T THINK SO DIRTY)
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]