chayes12

Sebastian will double prize money for FLCPA round 5

It's official. Skydive Sebastian has agreed to match the prize purse for FLCPA round 5. I have it in writing. The prize money will be doubled. So, round 5 will be in Sebastian on December 4th. I hope this does not inconvenience anyone.

Sebastian doesn't have a pond, and I'm not sure about Deland, but you'll be doing the course over the ground I assume...Pond not required? I guess I always assumed that most of this would involve a swoop pond.

-R

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

Sebastian doesn't have a pond, and I'm not sure about Deland, but you'll be doing the course over the ground I assume...Pond not required? I guess I always assumed that most of this would involve a swoop pond.

Nope, every meet of the FLCPA has been over land this year, with the exception of Zone Accuracy over the Z-Hills pond. The meets have been in Deland (no pond), Tallahassee (no pond) and Z-Hills (pond).

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Well I can see this thread has degenerated.

I re-iterate.

Bastards.

Both of you :P

All jokes aside, I'm seeing if I can rearrange some stuff, but honestly with the tickets bought it's not looking good at this point.

Anyway Bri, you should be happy, you'll score one place higher :)
Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

That stinks Ian....I was looking forward to seeing you guys again but I also don't have a house yet so I'd be tenting it and not telling the fam I am so close - so I can play all weekend.

Hey Justin - can't wait to see you too...been too long.

I haven't heard any smack talk from Paul lately - wonder if he will come and try to make a name for himself :P

Hugs to all until I see ya in person next.....I'm all about the hugs lately :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...