Layton

slider upside down maybe?

i just hooked my brand new out of the box canopy.my s&ta helped me do all the line checks and everything.we noticed that the tape on the slider is pointed toward the canopy.now looking up from the canopy the slider is all one color with the collapsible tabs in the back.according to the pictures in the book that was sent with the canopy the tape is pointed towards the canopy.everything else i have jumped the tape is pointed toward the jumper.ill call tomorrow just ot make sure.oh yes the instructions and warning to not pack the canopy with the slider stowed is toward the jumper.blues Layton***no good deed goes unpunished

It does matter a little bit for two reasons.

1) Some sliders are built with a "dome" in them. There's a term for it that is slipping my mind, but it's to dive the slider more resistive force/area without increasing it's perimeter dimensions.

2) The tapes should be at the top to prevent premature wear. If reversed you risk prematurely destroying the stitching holding the tapes to the slider material.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.