superstu

where to take a canopy course

I want to take a canopy course, focusing on high performance landing, who would be good to take a course from? I was thinking about trying to make a trip to perris to take a course from slaton is there any body else closer to oregon/ washington that would be just as good?
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Hi Superstu, 'just done a canopy course in Empuriabrava. I was very surprised about how little I knew about flying canopies and aerodynamics. A theoretical session and 10 flights and landings with video debriefings taught me more than all those years before, coaching myself. If you're in Europe contact Reinier (and Enrike is a good laugh)[email]

, they do a great job.

Hi Chris, I also did the course in EB with Reinier... Was really great... Would like to do some again and again... like 3-4 times a year, so I can really improve more and more
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

I would go to Eloy and take some training with T.J. Landgren or Jeffro. They kick ass. Or if you are in Atlanta (Adventure Skydiving Center) take some trainging from Hans Paulsen. All three are the bomb and are excellent teachers.

Peace
J-Rock

If your can come to Florida November 8/9 send me an IM, there is a course with Heath Richardson, and Ian Bobo at Zhills I am organizing. I have a few slots left.

That sounds pretty good.
** Congrats!! nice pic. in "Skydiving".;)