Rdutch

Swoop Camp slots available!

November 8/9 at Zhills, I am organizing a Pond Swoop camp. The Coaches are PD factory team Memebers Ian Bobo, and Heath Richards. The total cost is (get this) $185 for 10 jumps from 5000 ft, this includes Video and Debreif. Slots are very limited so if you are interested and can make it, Email me as soon as possible, at [email protected]. A non refundable $80 Deposit is required to save your slot.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I learned a lot at the first camp - unfortunately, I have another commitment as well[:/]...

If anything changes, I'll be calling you immediately! Thanks again for setting up the last camp - it was great.
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

November 8/9 at Zhills, I am organizing a Pond Swoop camp. The Coaches are PD factory team Memebers Ian Bobo, and Heath Richards. The total cost is (get this) $185 for 10 jumps from 5000 ft, this includes Video and Debreif. Slots are very limited so if you are interested and can make it, Email me as soon as possible, at [email protected]. A non refundable $80 Deposit is required to save your slot.

Wow! Heath Richards may be good, but I guarantee Heath Richardson will be even better! ;) Amazing, Ray! You are giving everyone the opportunity to get coaching from the #1 and #3 guys in the WHOLE WORLD! Go Heath and Ian for always giving back, and to Ray for organizing this!