geanky

Custom tools

Jump Shack's website only lists bodkins, fids and seal presses.
Seal presses are pretty much standard. There are only a couple of companies that make them. I have been using the same on for a decade.
The other tools listed on Jump Shack's website are probably high quality, but I don't see the point to buying them.
Sorry to throw a wet blanket on your enthusiasm, but bodkins and fids have been replaced by less expensive tools that are easier to use. My fids only get used once or twice a year. The rest of the time I use wires to fingertrap suspension lines. Supposedly music wire is the best, but I can get aircraft safety wire next door for free, so I build my own tools. 20 thou safety wire works great for finger-trapping Cypres cord. 32 thou works for most other lines and I use 40 thou for Dacron steering lines.
Since steel T-bodkins are not Cypres-compatible, I discarded mine a decade ago. Now I make my own temporary loops out of Cypres cord. I finger-trap and sew pull-ups cords to my temporary loops to simplify the tool count at the end of the pack job.
Sure you can buy high quality tools from Jump Shack, but you can make more modern tools for less money.