patworks

Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.

Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.
Like blue sky? Learn to LOVE flight. Read Richard Bach. Enact your sky dreams. Fly them. Become them. Now.

“He was not bone and feather but a perfect idea of freedom and flight, limited by nothing at all”

Pat Works nee Madden Travis Works, Jr .B1575, C1798, D1813, Star Crest Solo#1, USPA#189,

Thanks for the reminder, Pat. Illusions, Jonathan Living Seagull+, stand next to your books and St. Exupery's on our bookshelf.

At the dz yesterday, perfect fall day in New England. Chatting with kids who came to make their first skydive. One, too scared to jump, watched as his friends boarded the plane. Asked me what it felt like. Something resonated; his fear evaporated. He said, "It sounds like zen." Million watt smile. I thought of you. Said he'll be back on Saturday to experience it for himself.

Thanks for inspiring us. You'll never know how many lives you've touched.

>You'll never know how many lives you've touched

He sure touched mine.

When I started jumping in 78 I quickly picked up a copy of The Art of Freefall Relative Work and then, United We Fall. For the next several years I devoured every page of those two books and fell completely in love with the sport. The effect on me was so clearly apparent, my two sisters followed me into the sport and through the early 80s we had the time of our lives jumping together.

A little belated, but Thank You Sir!