SkydiveMonkey

Z1 and audibles

Mine is positioned right at my ear. Can you hear yours ok? If you can, I personally wouldn't worry about it. Landmissle has the same setup that I do..Z1 with Pro-track. The only problem he had is that it kept falling out of the pocket when he pulled the helmet off. Mine stays put, though.
Blues,
Karen

For the people with who use Z1's - where does your audible sit? Mine seems to sit above my ear - shouldn't it be level?

When I first put on the Z1, the autible is up on top of my ear on my temple... rather painfull, actually. You'll find there's quite a bit of give in the fabric pockets. You should be able to reach in and slide the audible over your ear.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

Mine sits just in front of my ear - I have no problem hearing it, and my hearing is a little weaker on that side- I haven't had a problem as of yet with it falling out of the pocket, but am aware there can be one- One of these days I'll devise a velcro thingy to hold it on place-