scottbre

Helmet question

I am looking into getting a helmet with an internal audible area, and am currently looking at two. The aviator, and the velocity. They are both fairly simple open face helmets, and I was just curious what everyone thought about one or the other or both. I only have 17 jumps so far with 5 of them on my own rig (vector II).
Thanks,
Scott
"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."

i jump a factory diver (full face) but without the visor, it got an internal pocket which is pretty cool
i have about 60-70 jumps with that helmet and i really love it!
i do about 99% freeflying and it works great.
"The longer you freefly - The longer your beard is":S

I jump an older Aviator (with an exterior audible mount). I love it - comfortable, looks good, lightweight and durable. I haven't jumped a Velocity but I have tried one on. My only complaint about that helmet was the weight - it was quite a bit heavier than an Aviator/Mindwarp/Nvertigo is. Other than that it appeared well made and durable.
pull and flare,
lisa

maybe u should get a larger size?
i now wear a medium size factory diver and it's not tight at all even with an audible inside
before i had this one i jumped a size small and it wasn't tight either.
i think your helmet is just too small for u
"The longer you freefly - The longer your beard is":S

Well, based on what you said, skybytch, I am going to look into getting an aviator, because it looks more comfortable than the velocity, and there are a few more color options.
It is a little bit more expensive, but if I didn't want to spend money on expensive gear, I probably got into the wrong sport.
Thanks,
Scott :)"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."