FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

email question

i was trying to make my dropzone address my address for contact for stuff pertaining to this site. when i tried that it said that it wasnt allowed. I was wondering if i become a premier member if it would let me do that. My current email service is through a company im employed for and i am about to quit so i am searching for a new place to call home base. I dont mind paying the premier price aslong as it will allow me to make even the message notifications that i receive from dropzone.com to go to my dropzone.com email. thanks for helping me in figureing this out!

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Sangiro will have to answer your Premier Membership question, but if I'm not mistaken you have to have an email address established elsewhere to register for dropzone.com,

If you have an account with an ISP, they should certainly provide you with an email address.

If you plan to use internet access through a new employer or through public access (library, friends, etc.) I suggest you establish a Yahoo Mail or HotMail account (those are free). There are more, but I believe those are the most common.
Arrive Safely

John

ok i understand the password issue. thanks.

and to reply to slotperfect;. I just had my email through the work. cause it was part of the job so i made it my catch all. and i was liking being able to get it through the outlook express. now i saw if i go premier i will get to do that as well. My main thing was the replies to PMs and topics that i was in. As far as Admin sending stuff i understand that it would be nescessary to have an email other than dropzone.com it does suck though :( hmmmm... ill figure something out. I do have a yahoo email, i just use it for stuff i know im likely to get spam from. i rarely check it. and my internet service is Verizon FIOS. I guess I could go through them and set up an email. never thought about that... guess cause its not my internet account, im just the one paying the bill.

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!