tcnelson

can't access bonfire

this might be a personal problem, but i do not have access to the bonfire and there is no reason why i shouldn't. the "manilla folder" is dull and the link doesn't work for me.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

that's what happens when i drink around liberals!!

still...me getting banned from the bonfire is like banning a sex offender from driving. it stings a little but that's not where the problem is.B|

still...me getting banned from the bonfire is like banning a sex offender from driving. it stings a little but that's not where the problem is.B|

Well, if you insist then... I banned you for 2 weeks from Speaker's Corner as well. B|
Safe swoops
Sangiro

is that the best you can do? i thought you were a man of intelligence. even i'm wrong once in a while.:o

p.s. go get laid B|

Ted, stop being a jerk about it dude. With comments being made like that, and personal attacks to the owner and master of the site of all people (dumb move on your part, only makes people frown on you), you were begging to be banned. Sorry bro, but the truth is the truth, and the truth is, you have no right and no place to be attacking people for trying to keep the peace. Bad form. [:/]

Oh by the way, "Go get laid" doesn't exactly require a lot of intelligence to come up with either. If you're going to go out of your way to make other people think poorly of you, at least be original about it. [:/]

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Hey Ted,

I'm going to leave it at that and let you have your say. I'm sure you're a smart guy so I trust you'll step back from this and think about whether this is really a battle you want to fight here.

I hope you'll be able to enjoy the other forums while the ban on these two run out.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

the reply to weegegirl was meant as a joke. i didn't think it deserved another ban but, it's yo' world and i just post here. i'll heed your advice.

Ted

sorry dad; i'll be more original next time. thanks for keeping your watchful eye on me.

oh by the way, your application for dz.com hall monitor has been accepted and approved. please pick up your sash at the office and if anyone gives you any lip, scold him/her.;)if you do well, you will be promoted to moderator and we'll replace your sash with some authority.

seriously though, [:/]

oh by the way, your application for dz.com hall monitor has been accepted and approved. please pick up your sash at the office and if anyone gives you any lip, scold him/her.if you do well, you will be promoted to moderator and we'll replace your sash with some authority.

seriously though

I think it comes down to the fact that a lot of us personally know HH and really respect him for giving us this cool place to hang out, meet new people, make new friends and learn more about skydiving. Nevermind that he does this at a HUGE personal expence (time and a lot of money).

Also, a lot of us consider this a skydiver's home on the internet, we like to keep our house clean and civil, folks will step up and give "suggestions" so it doesn't have to degrade into a full on us vs. them moderator situation.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i know wrongway personally Aggie. I understand what he said and he took his jab so, i'm just lettin' him know that i still love him by jabbing back.

btw, i'll be clear on this: no ill will toward anyone; this is just my normal M.O.

is that the best you can do? i thought you were a man of intelligence. even i'm wrong once in a while.:o

p.s. go get laid B|

I would say you missed another good chance to keep you fucking mouth shut.
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I would say you missed another good chance to keep you fucking mouth shut.

well, there's your first chance missed; looks like i'm in the lead.