Misslmperfect

donations

ive been trying to make a donation to the site for like 3 weeks and in the beginning i got a 'cannot display' screen, but the last few days im getting a pink error screen. more than likely its just me, but this is the ONLY page i cant open. it doesnt give me that screen until i hit the 'submit' button. have yall heard of this problem with anyone else? [:/] :S:)
mel
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

Not sure what's causing this. From my side I've recieved quite a few donations over the last couple of days so it seems to be working. :)
Can you paste a link to the page you are trying to go to? Where are you following the donatiions link from? (i.e. on which page is the link that you're clicking on to get there.)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

im following the link on the homepage underneath the 'power search'. not the paypal option, the icon with the visa/mastercard logos. the error screen link im getting is http://www.dropzone.com/data/messages/payments_error.shtml its just a pink screen with the word error on it, and the URL underneath. when i try to refresh i get a timeout error. like i said, its been nearly a month ive been trying to do this...it has to be an issue on my end, especially if other people are able to use the function. time to wipe out my harddrive i think....too many problems lol. its comin' HH, i promise :)
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!