freeflydrew

Expired Session

Since yesterday, whenever I try to look up someone's Full Profile via any Forum thread, it gives me this weird expired session message. It doesn't matter if I log in and go right to the forums and click the same or a different full profile link, the message returns. The only thing I did was try to logout yesterday (which didn't work anyway). I haven't changed, installed, or deleted anything on my computer, nor within my profile. The problem exists after a restart.
I'm running the most recent versions of OS X, and Safari...
again, no changes to anything.
Thanks for any feedback
-drew

I permanently got rid of any and all login problems, by a bit of trickery. Try it, it'll work.

Create a bookmark or favorite for DZ.com. Make the URL for that favorite to be the following URL:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/login/login.cgi
?userid=USERID&pw=PASSWORD&url=/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi&login=Logon&remember_cookie=1

Make sure it all goes on one line, and replace USERID and PASSWORD with your own.

Using this favorite will log you into dz.com everytime you use the favorite, and will then redirect you back to the forums.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.