IanHarrop

DZ listings - Date of last Update

I find that much of the information in DZ listings is out of date but I only know that for the DZs that I am familiar with. The others I am left guessing how current the information is.

I think it would be helpful if the date that a DZ listing was last updated was displayed.

Ideally displayed just under the name of the DZ, close to the top when looking at its information.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I find that much of the information in DZ listings is out of date but I only know that for the DZs that I am familiar with. The others I am left guessing how current the information is.

I think it would be helpful if the date that a DZ listing was last updated was displayed.

Ideally displayed just under the name of the DZ, close to the top when looking at its information.

Here in Washington State they could remove

Jet City Skydiving no longer at Barker Field next to I-5 south of Mt Vernon and now just running off a private strip in a guys back yard west of town during the summer when the ground is dry. It is a small close knit group with Rick Mangan and Jeremy Jackson and friends.
The next two I would venture are WAY out of date.

Olympic Skydivers Association pretty sure if they are jumping it is not done at Chimicum but they head down to Kapowsin in Shelton.

Sequim Valley Skydivers pretty much same as above.

I have added a new field to the dropzone's listings which says "Last Updated" and then reflects the last time any changes were made to the listing. Hopefully this will help.

And I will take care of the dropzones listed above.

I have added a new field to the dropzone's listings which says "Last Updated" and then reflects the last time any changes were made to the listing. Hopefully this will help.

And I will take care of the dropzones listed above.

While you're at it you can remove "Skydive San Francisco" - it closed down, and a new dropzone (NorCal Skydiving) opened a couple years later on the same airport (and NorCal has its own listing).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke