numskull99

Viper Canopies

The Vipers were made by Atair in Europe and sold here by skydepot.
They are fully eliptical high performance (not extreme, but will still mess you up if careless). They were made by the same people that made the Space and Alpha and are now producing the Cobalt.
You can find used ones for a really good price, my buddy loads his up at about 1.9 (probably a little too high) and he gets nice surfs.
bloo skies
ramon

The Atair Viper, which is no longer produced, flew almost exactly like a Stiletto. I had a 150 for a while in my demo rig and loved it. It is a fully eliptical nine cell parachute. They came stock with kill-line sliders and pilot chutes. They are very easy to pack as they are made out of the non-slippery Gelvenor Textiles zero-p, just like a Triathalon, Cobalt, etc. Openings are sweet and on heading. Landings are every bit as sweet as a Stil. Like previously posted, you can get them for quite a bargain on the internet classifieds. Like the ones here, and at www.enclave.com
Good luck!
Chuck