skysrus

Eclipse Tdm Manual

I have been looking for a manual for the Eclipse Tdm but have not been able to find one. Even tried Skydive Monterey Bay sight but everything but the manual.

Lets have fun in the worlds largest playground but remember play safe and remember to FLARE!!!

The Eclipse Tandem manual is a direct copy of the Vector II Tandem manual - even down to mentioning drogueless tandems.
Hint, no Eclipse ever left the factory without a drogue.
Hee! Hee!
I will see if I can find my Eclipse Tandem manual today at work.

Sorry, but in the short run, I could only find the Eclipse Solo manual on www.parachute manuals.com. Look under containers, Stunts.
In practice, the Eclipse Tandem is a 95 percent copy of Vector 2 Tandem.

OK - I have a few customers with Stunts equipment (sport Eclipse) and overall, they seem like solid, well built rigs. We don't need the full rundown, but what happened to Stunts? Did they simply go out of business?
=========Shaun ==========

Yes.
The market for sport rigs was strong from 1992 to 1997, then demand dipped dramatically. Smaller, newer companies like Stunts (Eclipse) and Fliteline (Reflex) closed. Meanwhile, older companies like RWS and Rigging Innovations laid of some of their staff.

skysrus

I have been looking for a manual for the Eclipse Tdm but have not been able to find one. Even tried Skydive Monterey Bay sight but everything but the manual.

Lets have fun in the worlds largest playground but remember play safe and remember to FLARE!!!

I made copies of that manual. Give me an email address and I'll send em over. One is the with the staples pulled and ran on a copy machine, so pages are all out of order. The other is slightly less quality, I printed a copy, collated the pages, and ran again on a machine to pdf.

Martin
[email protected]
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ