IMGR2

Who has flown in IFLY Hollywood?

It does have only two fans, however I would say I've had no problem freeflying in it. It is small for sure, and the all glass (plexi) design can make doe some disorienting spells when hucking maneuvers.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Flew in iFly Hollywood last week, and its weird thats for sure! It has an oval design and is only 10ft i beleive. There is a big area of burble right above the door that extends into the tunnel, It does only have 2 fans but we managed 6 way head up linked round in there..so it is plenty powerful enough! The air is not smooth like airkix Milton Keynes/Manchester, its more like the tunnel in Arizona, real choppy. It might take a few seconds to get used to it, but what takes time to get used to is outface carving in an oval..with no referances ;)
Have fun!

At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!

That thing used to be arkix smooth, and the crack happened..
and skydiver probably won't notice the choppyness unless the person has over 24+ hours of flight time in different tunnels.
I can say that for sure one of the funnest tunnel to fly in...
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

It does have only two fans, however I would say I've had no problem freeflying in it.

I was at Citywalk between the Perris big way camps, and I saw freefliers flying in the tunnel, as well as a freefly student learning headdown and lifting off with a coach. Same as I would see in other Skyventure based tunnels...

It definitely appeared to be adequate for freefly.