bluepill

Tunnel Time Advice for a returning jumper - Airkix

I have not jumped for a long time and am slowly getting "my sh*t" together to get back into the air.

I have made 70 jumps, but this was long ago and so one of my first steps is to get some tunnel time to rediscover and brush up on my skills.

I have had a look at Airkix website, but I am lost as to what would be best for me. I dont think one of their starter packages would suit me, but I understand that i am not a "Pro-flyer" also.

Someone gave me the number of an instructor there to discuss. But I want to get the maximum benefits I can for the money I spend.

Anyone got any ideas? Should I just do a package or should I get personal 1 on 1 with someone.

Better yet, if anyone has made a similar return from a lay off, what did you do?

Thanks for any advice.
BP
:)

I just returned from having 9 years off. alls i had to do was a ground refresher and then did a 1 and 1 with a pff instructor then i was cleared to jump on my own. woo hoo new gear just showed up last week.It's kinda like riding a bike you dont forget what your doing but i was a little rusty. Go to the Dz and get refreshed and then decide what u wana work on at the tunnel.

Welcome Back dude.