danager600

Team future on the ellen show

I think this great for our sport getting so much attention and these kids have really taken to it like a fish in water.

But it would of been nice if they would of done one of their routines to show the accuracy of flying with each other. As a spectator watching the clip it was kind of boring, did not show how well they fly as a team..

Great exposure for the sport, these kids can without a doubt fly!!

Keep up the good work..

I think a routine would have looked nice as well. They would have come up with something but we were told that the format of the wind tunnel segment was going to involve Ellen holding up cue cards with names of moves like eagles, rodeo, body surfing etc.. The kids went into it thinking that was what was going to happen and then they had to "wing it" when there weren't any cue cards. There was a lot that also ended up getting cut from the interview, but that's how the media works!;) It was lots of fun and they really enjoyed being on the Ellen show. It was definitely a different experience from other interviews they have done with the live studio audience too!

I think the kids did a great job of holding their composure. I don't know many adults that would have done such a good job. Team Future is great for tunnel flying. With all that said........Justin you fly like a girl :D