Paige

Tunnel Pink Mafia at Paraclete XP Jan 19th!

We will actually be at Paraclete XP January 18th to January 21st with the kids (Team Future) and several TPM Members (Kayla and myself). We are coming with their coaches Brad Cole and Dan Perry, so I guess we will be able to meet in person then! We have quite a bit of time over the weekend so we will be flying a lot. There is a group of 12 of us coming from Colorado and who knows, maybe even a few new potential TPM members!

:o Wow, I didn't know what a big event it was turning into! Sorry that Lexi and I won't be able to make it, Lexi has an audition that saturday for a concert band and she has a real shot of getting in (she's doing brilliantly right now).

NOT to mention, ski season is the worst time of year for me to take tunnel trips! We're trying to head to Snowshoe, WV that weekend if possible after the audition for the rest of the holiday.

So... lots of pink love, lexi & I will think of you girls as we're swooshing down the slopes.:)

This is really just a last minute get together and some inductions. I'm going to try and plan a larger party in April sometime since that's the next month I have only 1 class instead of 2.

Enjoy the slopes, I hear Snowshoe is the place to be if you are a skier. Swoosh away and be sure to share pics if you snap any :)

Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Well, what an amazing weekend with some great TPM flying! Paraclete XP is the place to be! You must make it out to fly this tunnel. If you are there, be sure to stop by for some coaching from Mick and Plamer (thanks for all your help this weekend guys, you got me hd FINALLY!) or an induction from our new delegate Jenn!

Jenn got her first inductions this weekend. Congrats also to our new TPM sisters Jadyn, Sarah, Lisa, and Amanda!

It was also great to have Team Future around to play with all the ladies and gents. What amazing little flyers they are. If you haven't seen them, YOU MUST check out www.Team-Future.net. They will knock your socks off!

It was also great to meet Jennifer (tunnelmom), see Danager, Joe, Joao, Rick, Mick, Plamer, Pun, Earl, (and anyone else I forgot) again.

Thanks to everyone who made the weekend absolutely amazing. See ya February 8th! I’m sure I’ll have some early Valentine’s day goodies for everyone ;)

Feb 8th, 9th, 10th TPM Induction times TBA.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks Paige! It was fantastic to meet everyone! We can't wait to see those photos too!
We will be back in just a few short weeks from February 8th to Februaray 16th, so we will be able to have just as much fun then ( or even more fun if that's possible) and we'll have more time to play with everyone in the awesome new tunnel (which is like a stadium for the kids)...... Can't wait to see you then!