SkyDivinRyan

finally got to Newhamshire

Well Ive been jumping for a year and finally got to drive down to SV Nehamshire and well lets just say BYE BYE bank account. It was the best time ive had flying ever. Ilove the tunnel hehe Now I know what to do in the winter.

P.S. My movie should be up soon on SDM.com ne suggestions a completly welcome the tunnel completly humbled me as a skydiver cheers..

SVNH is definitely not cave-like! Took a look at the pics, and it appears to be an effect of the flash. The building has floor to ceiling windows which let in an abundance of natural light during the day. At night the chamber is well lit, both inside and out. Come see for yourself! :)

Hi,
I went to the NH wind tunnel this year and it is not dark at all. I loved it and learned a lot there too. The people, especially the owners were so nice and really helped me to get stable, a problem I was having every time my JM let go of me in freefall. I did a solo jump with another guy at the DZ with me since I hadn't jumped in 3 weeks and it went great! I dove out, got stable, did a back flip, had to fix my loose flippin goggles and then had to turn and track away and open... I never could have done it without the wind tunnel! I would send anyone there if they needed help! And the money I spent there, over $600.00 is chump change compared to the cost of how many jumps it would have taken for me to figure out all of the things I was doing wrong. When it comes to learning skills that can save your ass that tunnel rocks!;)

Whether you think you can or can't
either way you're right!