Paige

Tunnel for the Cause 2006

Well it looks like you have Mary and myself next year for setting this up in CO, so just keep us posted. B|B|

Sweeeeeet, you ladies rock! :)
Will def. let you both know about TFTC 2007 after the new year.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

This year ANY tunnel could participate in TFTC ;). I emailed all the tunnel owners I knew but only received responses from Mick an instructor in Eloy. Maybe next year, more tunnels and coaches can get involved.

:$:P
I just wanted to jump in here and volunteer that more coaches and tunnels DID get involved this year than last year.
Bodyflight Bedford represented BIG time with a $300+ donation
Flyaway Indoor Skydiving Las Vegas represented even bigger with a $500+ donation

and of course John Suiter currently with Appalachian Amusement Center donated his tips too 'for the cause.

:):)

This year ANY tunnel could participate in TFTC ;). I emailed all the tunnel owners I knew but only received responses from Mick an instructor in Eloy. Maybe next year, more tunnels and coaches can get involved.

:$:P
I just wanted to jump in here and volunteer that more coaches and tunnels DID get involved this year than last year.
Bodyflight Bedford represented BIG time with a $300+ donation
Flyaway Indoor Skydiving Las Vegas represented even bigger with a $500+ donation

and of course John Suiter currently with Appalachian Amusement Center donated his tips too 'for the cause.

:):)

I know other tunnels gave money but Orlando and AZ were the only ones to participate by having coaches donate their fees to the cause.

Until this post, I was never told John donated his tips to the cause, sorry, had I known that I would have included him in the write ups also.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com