INSANEDADDY

Skyventure Orlando

I am headed to Skyventure Orlando in August for tunnel time. I am curious as to how much time it will take to really improve my skills. I am wanting to hook up with a good FF coach and get really proficient on my head. I understand everyone is different and everyone improves at different rates. Just trying to get a feel for cost. After that I am headed south to hit as many DZ as I can in about 10 days. I recently moved out of the country and don't get to jump as often as I used to.

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227

Um, how much tunnel do you have already?

If you are new to the tunnel you will have to go through the IBA progression before you get to headdown, i.e. belly, back, headup, and various transitions with an appropriately rated instructor.

Hell, I've got over 10 hours of tunnel and still haven't tried headdown in the tunnel yet.

Check out this site for more info: http://www.tunnelflight.com/
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

I have very little tunnel time. I have only flown in the portable and the one in Vegas. Well, maybe I will not be flying HD in the tunnel..........I was looking at spending a few hours at least while I was there. The main goal is just to improve skills all the way around and have fun. Thanks for the link...

You dont't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.......You can only decide how you're going to live........NOW.
-BASE 1605 Night BASE 227