Tunnelbunny

One on One FS coaching at Bedford

I can't remember exact dates but i know we have some stuff coming up - or you can always just book 1 on 1 stuff with Steve Hamilton without having to do a camp. Either give the office a ring or email [email protected] and they will be able to help you out

Good luck!

Edited to add - PM sent
Never try to eat more than you can lift

The Gary and Mark camps are fantastic - well worth doing, but from what I hear book quickly as their camps are in high demand.

Emma, are Gary and Mark available for wind tunnel coaching outside of their camps for those peeps who cannot not do a whole camp, but would like 15 mins to an hour or so?

Steve H is also a fantastic coach. I could be wrong, but I think John McIver (also a top notch coach) is also based in the UK the same as Steve

You guys in the UK are now getting spoiled for choice over top class coaches!!!

AwesomeB|

Liz

Hiya - yes, Gary and Mark are also doing evening time in 15 minute slots every night they are there - although I understand quite a bit of that time has already gone (blame insider info)!

I also heard a rumour that they're also going to be at Skydive Weston the weekend before (3rd and 4th June) for skydiving coaching. Ash Kemp at Weston has details. It will definitely be interesting at UK Nationals this year to see what impact all this coaching/ multiple wind tunnels has on the scores!

from what I hear book quickly as their camps are in high demand.

For people who have sent me PMs and have slots ear-marked, I understand these camps are now almost fully booked, with just a couple of places left. If you miss out on a full slot you could try calling for evening time during that week (7th - 12th officially, although extra night time flights might be released 13th - 16th if people request it specifically. They might also be available 3rd and 4th for evening tunnel coaching after the free team coaching at Weston... as long as they don't get stuck in Weston bar...:P).

Emma