BillyVance

Deaf Skydivers at Orlando SkyVenture

Ever seen deaf skydivers in freefall? How about a wind tunnel? ;)

At the SkyVenture Wind Tunnel in Orlando - Deaf skydivers will take over the tunnel for an hour on October 10 (Monday) at 5:30 PM and an hour on October 11 at 7:00 PM.

Come by and meet them if you like. They are getting ready for the Deaf World Record event at Lake Wales Oct. 12-16. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ever seen deaf skydivers in freefall? How about a wind tunnel?

Yup and yup. I even get to talk to them in freefall, on the plane (even if we aren't sitting next to each other), and through the panels at the tunnel.

It's really not a big deal:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yup, flown with Cat and the crew from Orange for a tunnel camp. Cat rocks it out in there, she's developing a mean sit!

Good luck, I'll be pulling for you guys & gals! Don't forget to cheer for boobies ;):):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I have another separate 15 minutes booked all to myself at 6:30pm on Tuesday Oct 11th. Looking forward to it!

On-site, I may opt to add another 15 minutes (perhaps via buying time off John for the Oct 11th at 7pm, or spare tunnel minutes available for later in the evening)

If anyone wants to consoldate tunnel time, so that I can save money (i.e. merge reservations), let me know.

I'll look forward to meeting you all. I'll be at the Tunnel one of those days to do some preliminary setups for taping for TFTC. Maybe I can get a few shots of your session.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

The schedule may be changing:

At the SkyVenture Wind Tunnel in Orlando - Deaf skydivers will take over the tunnel for 30 minutes on October 10 (Monday) at 5:30 PM and 30 minutes on October 11 (Tuesday) at 8:00 PM, and an hour on October 12 (Wednesday) at 7:30 PM.

We may be dropping the Monday session because only two people have signed up for that one. Over 10 jumpers are signed up for Wednesday. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Schedule has been changed again.

The deaf skydivers are hogging most of Wednesday night now. Monday is cancelled. Some action on Tuesday, bur if you want to do any serious watching, Wednesday night is the one to go to. B|

I rescheduled from Tuesday to Wednesday.

Edit: Anyone who can provide bunking/sofa accomodations for my sleeping bag. Would like to avoid bringing a tent to Florida Skydiving Center. I'm avoiding hotels/motels to save money.

Well, let's just say... 15 minutes is NOT DAMN ENOUGH time for windtunnel.

Next time I am near a tunnel, I'll buy more tunnel time.

I wish I had the money for an hour. [:/] I wondered how the fuck Hiro Masuda racked up over 30 hours, I mean where does his money come from.... then it dawned on me. A lot of it probably comes from coaching these days... I think he did at least 40 minutes just working with us all last week! :P

Deaf skydivers will take over the tunnel for an hour on October

SkyVenture will save money on earplugs;)

Come by and meet them if you like

I was really wishing you had said,"Stop by and say hi!" :P
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334