vamp

Deflowered at AAC

So after a year of thinking about it, I went down to AAC and played in the tunnel for the first time ever. Undoubtedly it won't be the last time. Played for 45 minutes this past Saturday and am just so glad I did.

My progress wasn't as speedy as I would have wished (got the stability/up/down pretty darn well, the forward/backward kindasortanotreally and turns..well..uh...maybe next time.), but it sure was fun and informative.

Next time I don't think I'll pack all 45 minutes of flight into a single day...muscle fatigue played a large part in my slow demise, I think. Perhaps it was a bit much for a first timer.

John, Dawn, Keith et al were just great fun to hang out with and I totally envy their skills. Lexi rocks and if I had driven down rather than flown, I believe I would have had to kidnap the mascot beagle.

Next time someone is heading down to Maggie Valley and wants company, lemme know! T'was truly worth the trip.

Vamp,

You are way too humble.. you did quite well for a first time flyer!!! 45 minutes in one day is alot but it's a long way to come and spreading it out throughout the day like you did is a great way to pack alot in. Sometimes a little muscle fatigue can be good in the beginning.. it helps you to not 'fight' so much:P

You were awesome & I am now proud to call you a Tunnel Sister for life!!! Your Tunnel Sister induction photos are featured here in our PMTS thread http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1811342#1811342

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter