kturnau

Flyaway Vegas heat

I'll be making a trip to Vegas at the end of August and am hoping to play around in the tunnel for a bit. Does anyone know what the temperature is like in there? I was there in March a year ago and it was hot but not too bad but I can't imagine what it will be like when it is 110 degrees outside! Has anyone flew in that tunnel during August and is it even worth my time??
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Doesn't matter what time of year you are there. Fly the first slots of the day you will be happy you did. The tunnel can get hot, very hot during the day. Bring plenty to drink after. I thought I was going to pass out, we were the last flight of the day but it was the first day we were there. It was more for novelty that we flew that night. FA LV made 2 states, 2 tunnels, 2 days but we didn't stop there, it was a fun trip.

I love FA LV, I had a fabulous time!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Yea it gets hot in there especially towards the later part of the afternoon

Last time I was there I lost like 5 pounds of sweat after 6 minutes in the tunnel.

But still very fun
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

it gets hot, but when i' was there it wasnt unbearable. I was so focused on trying to stay in the middle, that i didnt even notice it. But yeah, i took paige's advice when i went too and went in the morning, and shes right, you'll be glad you did....If you want coaching, get the owner Keith Fields or Kevin Kelley....Kevin was my coach and he was awesome...fixed all of my problems
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

If you want coaching, get the owner Keith Fields or Kevin Kelley....Kevin was my coach and he was awesome...fixed all of my problems

Yes! Keith is awesome, I'm not sure I met Kevin though. Also Slade, Seth, and Mike rock the house too. They were all so much fun to fly with and have in the tunnel.

All the employees we worked with were awesome flyers and had really great tips.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Try to get there early in the morning before the temperature heats up. But even if you are there later although the tunnel might be warm you will be so busy concentrating on what you're doing that you won't really notice it that much. And ask for Keith Fields, tunnel instructor there for many years and now the tunnel owner. He is awesome. He got me through my lever 3. I probably wouldn't still be skydiving today if not for Keith. He's awesome.
Good luck and have fun!!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller