Bodyflight UK introductory offer to end monday!

No i don't work for them, but i do like the fact we can purchase 2 5min slots for the introductory price of £30 each, and i almost would have missed out on this had a friend not told me the offer expires on Monday - which it does, i just called them to confirm.

I think this is decent - i also asked how long in terms of flight time that is - it's 10 mins apparently, so that's £6/min which is great.

Sure it's an introductory offer, but it's a good one, and i just thought i would post this up so no one else misses out because they missed the email that has been circulating about the closing date for the offer.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

They visited the dz a few months back and told us about it. I called them on friday afternoon and bought 2 of the "£30 for 5mins offers" and they arrived in the post on Saturday which was nice :)
I think it's still valid today, so give them a shout and just quote the BPA offer/introductory offer.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

We are going to be attending the nationals at Hib again this weekend - although the offer has now closed... for those of you that wanted to buy some time but missed out you can do so in person by saying Hi to us on Saturday... this is our last DZ visit before opening so really is a one off chance. Phone bookings have now ended.

The excitment around the offer has been great to see and I am really looking forward to seeing you all flying shortly - with the number of you we have already liased with our first few months are going to be busy for sure.

Our site is starting to transform greatly at the moment while all the tools/boxes etc are cleared to leave each new area ready for people and with the first flight only days away I am getting my jumpsuit washed!

Just hoping for better weather this weekend - want to sit in the sun and watch some good competition!

:)

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk