IMGR2

Texas Tunnels? Whats up?

If anyone knows it's Dawn and her websites

I have no idea what is going on with the clicky :( Hopefully it works now.

You won't find a more complete list out there and more up to date details about the tunnels. I'm constantly checking back for information on new tunnels. I was rewarded yesterday when I saw the new tunnel notification.

I know Dawn's well connected to say the least and has all the goods ;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Texas has more tunnels than anywhere.. I guess that makes sense being one of the largest states we have here.

El Paso.. Santa Theresa Airport..
American Dream Flying Maching - portable tunnel operated by Craig Waterbury.. perational privately.. and for sale.

Houston..
Adren-L-N portable tunnel now closed

COMING SOON: Adren-L-N 2 stationary L-1 VWT - land secured, license to build secured and construction will start soon. Located in a large health complex/mall

COMING SOON?: ZeroGRoom - stationary SV VWT - delayed for reasons NOT due to $$ (now that's a change), not secured their "rights" yet that we know of but are under contract to buy a SV for the visitor center at the space center.

Beaumont - Powerflyte - broken down in storage somewhere near Orange, probably will never operate again.

Dallas: no details to disclose other than there is a tunnel in the works.

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS Delegate

what part of memorial city mall will it be located? i noticed the lot across from by sun,ski,sports has been cleared... is that it? i haven't seen any change in the zerogroom location, but that was a month ago.
cool, hope one of them is up soon! =)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce