Bodyflight.Net

Tunnel Time as of June 2005

Ok.. let's see those numbers.. we missed the May count..so these should be good!!!

If you don't remember where you were last time.. GET A Bodyflight Profile & START LOGGIN YOUR TIME..
or check the April thread http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1578680#1578680

OK... now I was at around 39 hours.. and now I'm up to 46 hours 5 minutes... (ending 6/15/05) not bad for 2 months worth...

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter PMTS #3

Ok.. let's see those numbers.. we missed the May count..so these should be good!!!

Last Post=
Orlando Time @ end of April ~18+hrs
FlyAway Las Vegas @ end of April ~30min.

Now=
Orlando Time @ end of May ~25 hrs

FlyAway Las Vegas ~2 hrs.
[Criss Angel, world famous magician was filming an episode of Mind Freak my second trip out to the Vegas tunnel. Ari and I filled out release forms and were asked to get back in the tunnel and fly for the A&E Channel's Mind Freak Series!]

Fly Away Piegon Forge ~5 min.

AAC ~1 hrs.

Total Since Last Post: ~7 hrs. in 2 mons. (and 2 new tunnels flown!)

I've been slacking on logging so an exact number past ~25 hrs at SVO is fuzzy. I don't know about other people that coach, but I don't add in the time spent coaching into my flight time totals. Nothing againist those that do or don't, just what I've done so far. Is this something that a lot of people do or don't? Anyone got input?

If you don't remember where you were last time.. GET A Bodyflight Profile & START LOGGIN YOUR TIME..

:) In fact, why haven't you already?!?!:)Get Your BodyFlight Profile Here

Check Out My Profile

OK... now I was at around 39 hours.. and now I'm up to 46 hours 5 minutes... (ending 6/15/05) not bad for 2 months worth...

Awesome Dawn :)

edited 4 poor math skillz:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I don't add in the time spent coaching into my flight time totals. Nothing againist those that do or don't, just what I've done so far. Is this something that a lot of people do or don't? Anyone got input?

yes.. I would say most instructors do "count" the time spent standing in the air & coaching.. it's not quite the same in my opinion.. but it does require some skill to stand there.. so.. draw your own conclusions.. but I, like you, am proud to say every one of my minutes has been spent flying ME!!;)

but I, like you, am proud to say every one of my minutes has been spent flying ME!!;)

I'm with ya on that one ;)

I wonder if sky coaches count their jumps with students?
That might be a good thread that has probably already been discussed (going to search right now).
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Nice flying hours, ladies! B|

Every instructor and coach that I have ever heard of, including the "famous ones", count any jump (even those in which they were coaching/instructing others) and any hours spent in the tunnel (even while coaching their students) towards their total time spent in freefall or in the tunnel. I specifically asked this question once to an Airspeed member, and I was told that even when coaching (even while just standing or flying base), they are improving and constantly working on their body position and flying skills/technique. He said that this helps to improve their flying and can be as much of a learning experience for them, as for the students. :)
How do your total hours look now with the added coached time, ladies? :o (I'll post my total new flying hours when I return home. I have to post and run right now!) :)

Nice post Rosa. Thanks for the heads up.

My coaching time is nothing compared to Dawn's I'm sure. Exact numbers I'm not sure again. I forgot to write down the first time I coached someone. It's probably ~10 hours.

Ari and I have been doing some camps and have another scheduled next month so those add up quick in that regard. I'm just getting started though :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

So I guess we're the lucky two??? What the heck! Didn't anyone else fly in MAY OR JUNE so far? Geez people.. your slackin!!

I just didn't want to post back to myself:P

Slackerz :D Ugh, we'll just have to keep going strong enough for everyone Dawn ;);)

I know what you mean about not wanting to post back to youself. Go ahead, use and abuse my posts, as long as you do it with pleasure :P:D:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com