Bodyflight.Net

SkyVenture Challenge 4

I saw several teams training for it Saturday night! All I can say is so, so sweet watching them!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

No Pictures necessary, details would be nice!!!
How did it go? Who showed up? Who placed? No Injuries I hope... Anybody do anything spectacular and new??? How was the setup.. were there actual judges this time?....

The SUSPENSE is killing me.. I hated having to miss this one..

Pink Suits, Blue Skies & Fast Air,
Dawn Suiter

From talking with Joao it was going to be less formal than last time but who knows how it turned out. He described it as a chace to get to fly with a ton of new people at all skill levels. I think it was more of a fun than competetive environment if Joao got his way.

What's going on with these guys? Give us something, anything! Certainly they know we are waiting with baited breath:D:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

It's never really been a formal competition although the 2nd was better than the first... the CHALLENGE is not to win, but to show up and meet & fly with new friends.. that's why I think it's such a great event.. plus it travels from tunnel to tunnel. AAC maybe the next location on the list for later this summer/fall.

Post publicity is never very good, BECAUSE it's so informal... I'm usually there so I do the write ups.. but alas, couldn't fly to CA for this, not with my JFTC Cross country tunnel trip coming this fall!!B|

Dawn Suiter
PMTS #3

Dawn Marie,

I just started reading the posts. I'm amazed at all the tunnel talk that goes on here. I don't want to seem like an advertisment but sometimes I can't help it. I love to fly and can't help but try to share the experience with others.

Paige and Ari visited us recently. They were super cool. Too bad you weren't here with them.

Keep in touch.

Keith

***Paige and Ari visited us recently. They were super cool. Too bad you weren't here with them.
Keep in touch.
Keith

>:(WHO IS THIS???

This can't be Keith Fields.. you wouldn't be saying that since I talked to you before they got there ABOUT their visit, and we've spoken since!
?????????
Taken to PM..

I would say that it is definitely our Keith. I absolutely love Keith. He is an awesome person and great tunnel coach. I would not be skydiving today if it wasn't for Keith. He was there for me when I got stuck on level 3 and the Perris tunnel wasn't yet finished. I went to Vegas and did coaching with Keith and was able to pass after that, and he not only coached me in the tunnel, he kept in touch and offered encouragement throughout my student progression. And we still keep in touch. Whenever I am in Vegas I fly the tunnel. Last time I was there I worked on my sit. Anyway, I can't say enough about Keith and what an awesome person he is. But of course you already know that :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

[sticks out tongue];)
Yeah, well.. as I said in email... "clunky"
;)

I should be out there in late September for Jump for the Cause.....
doing a 4 tunnel tour... eloy, perris, vegas & hopefull American Dream near El Paso!!
So LINE UP THE gals for me baby! I'll be inducting Pink Mafia Tunnel chicks while I'm there!
:ph34r:
Dawn Suiter
PMTS #3 You could be Next!