piisfish

100th tunnel session...

Is that your 100th time at the tunnel or your 100th minute? I don't think they'd let ya go naked but you can ask if you want. Pretty sure that'd have to be some serious after hours session though.

Good luck with finding something to do. Buying the instructors and staff there beer, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Or just take your buddies out of a beer.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

The only thing we've ever really celebrated was reaching a certain height above the net..nothing official.. for instance, at Flyaway Indoor .. Top of the Net Club once you can fly and bounce off the top net.. or pass the 30ft mark in an open circuit tunnel like Powerflyte or L1, or fly up to the top doughnut at Lifted Entertainment, then you have bragging rights.. none of which are based on quantity :P

flying in wind tunnels is a celebration! :)

Is that your 100th time at the tunnel or your 100th minute? I don't think they'd let ya go naked but you can ask if you want. Pretty sure that'd have to be some serious after hours session though.

Good luck with finding something to do. Buying the instructors and staff there beer, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Or just take your buddies out of a beer.

I still have 0 minutes and the same amount of runs in the tunnel... So still have time to find out something to do... :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I'm sure you won't have any problems finding something to do with all that preparation time :P;)

Good luck with that. I'm way over due if we are talking minutes in there. Maybe I should bring them all beer or chow to eat on their breaks. Hmmmmm, now the wheels are turning :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com