tqsmile

Advice on Sigma main

Wanting to know if anyone can give me some advice.
Problem with sigma 370 main.Inconsistent openings,end cells inflate before center cells,they seem to want to overtake center cells,when center inflates then one end cell collapses a little causing line twists.openings are eratic swinging you all over the place. Has anybody had this or know what the prob is[:/]
TQ
I am me and you are you, so deal with it!!!
www.skydivepe.com

I don't do tandems, and I'm not a rigger, but it sounds like a possible brake setting to me.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

That sounds like our" I scare-us" Icarus openings. The Sigmas we have are the same as yours but opposite openings. You grin and look up oh yah its open . I can get you in touch with our packer and have him line you up. So I wouldnt say its the nature of the canopy .and live with it.

Cool man ask him just to give me a rundown on how he packs the sigma and I can take it from there.I am going to check out the breaklines in the meentime.
Thanks to you all for the replies
TQ
I am me and you are you, so deal with it!!!
www.skydivepe.com

Sorry I didnt get back sooner. I called Jim but never got a call back. OK I'll just see him at the DZ this week end no luck . I asked another packer who watched him. He said all the pack jobs were hung on a hook flaked no nose roll just oushed into the center . Then thrown on rhe ground tail rolled and stuffed in the bag.I dont know how much thi differs from yuor s but it works fine