RkyMtnHigh

About time...

Zhills for my coach rating...to be official in January..

I've coached 40 something jumpers on sitflying and have been extremely successful in making it "easy breezy" simple (that's my moto) and they freakin get it in a jump or two...not the 25 jumps or so it took ME to finally understand the concepts..so I've made their learning curve easier at no charge..my pleasure. But for being ligit, I just want the rating so I don't feel like a bandit.

Too ligit to quit...;)

Great news Katee! Coaching is fun work, and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Plus you'll get the added advantage of starting to work with pre-A license students.

As we've talked about in the past when you were my coach, the coach rating course fine tunes your own skills as well. It sounds like a good opportunity all around.

Even when I get the rating

My goof I thought you had the ratting. :$

It doesn’t matter I know a lot of coaches who don't do it for the money. They do it for three reasons; its fun, they hone there skills, and they get to skydive.

Exactly! I will get it midJan at Zhills...and for reasons you mentioned. Life is about living and loving and sharing...not to profit. Just my personal theory;) My love of giving comes back to me in beautiful ways...I'm sure of that :)