skydived19006

Tandem Canopies Comparison

Just to let you know, we have A2 389 and A2 350 demo's available, for demo in the US only (from the manufacturer, in some other countries distributors own demos), there is usually a few week wait, as they are gaining popularity, but we just got them all back with fresh relines for the season.

Check with Sandy Kimball: [email protected] to arange an Aerodyne tandem demo, actually any Aerodyne demo product for that matter.

Regards,

Aubrey

I've got about a hundred and something jumps on the A2 350. Very sporty. The student can usually get the toggle all the way to their knee if they want to fly aggressively even without any input from me, other than instruction. The lighter toggle pressure makes long days of ten tandems much more doable. All I've ever jumped are the EZ384's and the A2's.

I have 12000 jumps 6500 tandems 4000 on hop's they are the best tandem canopy I've ever jumped. The early protos were not good in turbulance but this problem was fixed a long time ago, airfoil and angle of attack at the wingtip was altered. These canopies are just like flying a sports canopy always had stand up landings with these canopies

I'd really love to demo one, but I'm not going to purchase one with the intent of returning it in order to do so. Seems that if they had a dealer over here with 2 or 3 demo canopies circulating the country they might sell a bunch of canopies, that is if everyone's half as impressed as you are.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ