voodew1

Returning Soldiers

My DZ is located close to Fort Hood and have said that any returning soldier needing a recurrency jump I will pay my own slot and waive my pay as my show of gratitude.

Anyone else want to join - it looks like March is when the next major returning will be other than those on leave.

Jason
AFFI

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I have always appreciated those who offer veterans a discount. Even if I haven't used there service, I remember they offered. If I heard of a fellow veteran who did need that service - sent them that way.

It really doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the politics of war. What matters is that we remember that someone was willing to put their life on the line to keep their word, to do as instructed, whether or not they agreed or disagreed with the politics of war. They'll be the one's you can rely on if someone ever crosses our borders again - whether they are still a member of the service or not.

You are to be commended for your offer.

Keith
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

My DZ is located close to Fort Hood and have said that any returning soldier needing a recurrency jump I will pay my own slot and waive my pay as my show of gratitude.

Anyone else want to join - it looks like March is when the next major returning will be other than those on leave.

Jason
AFFI

<-- Veteran.

Do I get the same offer?? B|

Good for you man, evertime i start to wonder about you, you go and do something nice.

SSSHHHH!!!! don't tell anybody they all think I am about streaking and pissing off BMIs - they don't realize its all an entertaining game to me!!!

Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid