freefalle

Three years in sport requirement for Tandem instructors

A coach rating is a rating to learn how to become an instructor with, under the supervision of an instructor.

Unfortunately, its not dont that way usually...I'm glad it is at my DZ.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

hi there, good points in this thread,

i would like to see some changes though, as a TM you are there to introduce the sport (we need more skydivers) so you need experience to be able to explaine the sport in the limited time you are with your next passenger, what would i like to see
before you get a tandem rating?

basice instructor (500 jumps must understand how to teach some tm cant teach they are just taxi drivers get in get out you now what i mean)

camera for tandem ( see it often enough and you will then be aware of all the trails problems and things that can go wronge)

next level AFF instructor 1000 jumps 3 years current in sport! now you got experience! and knowledge about the sport the people in it the places to go or notB|
understande the gear ect..

then you can get your TM
requirments 3 years continuse experience in sport, 1000 jumps minimume two priore instructore ratings eg S/L and aff,

this is more like an aprentiship system dont you think?
hopfully there is sombody that could improve on my idea or just burn it
blue skies
life is a journey not to arrive at the grave in a pristine condition but to skid in sideways kicking and screaming, shouting "fuck me what a ride!.