Arrex

Can anyone help me find photos or articles about Doug Iverson?

I happen to know a certain wild man by the name of Doug Iverson who apparently was quite the sky diver back in the day. Apparently he was featured in a few magazines, and I saw his name mentioned on your forum. I would love to be able to find any photos, magazine clippings, or articles that relate to him. Doug is the most colorful character I've ever met, a real Helluva guy.

I happen to know a certain wild man by the name of Doug Iverson who apparently was quite the sky diver back in the day. Apparently he was featured in a few magazines, and I saw his name mentioned on your forum. I would love to be able to find any photos, magazine clippings, or articles that relate to him. Doug is the most colorful character I've ever met, a real Helluva guy.

------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the day Doug went by the nickname Iverdeath.
He was really a piece of work living in the storeroom of the "wreck hall" at the old Coolige DZ.
He had a horribly broken leg and still took my wife and I out to the speed canals for some fun when it was too windy to jump. He jumped right in with us.
What a good guy. Tell him Bozo says hi.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Hi rdu,
"Ma Death" was Dana from Snoots, moved to So. Cal. Elsinore and eventually married Jim Hanbury.

Yes, and I met her in the mid-1990s, in California City.